Thursday, December 27, 2007

Big Pussy

In preparation for the Friday Pussy Blog at my other blog, I thought I'd share a photo I took a couple of years ago at the Austin Zoo.



The Austin Zoo is very close to our house and it's not so much a zoo in the traditional sense. It's more of a rescue mission for animals which have been abused, mistreated, or kept in illegal captivity.

And I only posted this to have something up since Christmas. I've been busy poking my nose into Blogger templates and tweaking HTML code to get the Blogrolls set up the way I want them. The Blogroll over here was simply a test before I took it over to the konagod site and began converting my blogroll from a manual process to a one-click process using Blogrolling. And I seem to be having some issues, so I'll try and get that figured out on Friday.

Blog Archive