Friday, February 15, 2008

Sweet Truffle Dreams

Last night txrad and I split a ginger truffle. It was a spiritual experience.

Since I haven't had these chocolate truffles since late in 2006 I completely forgot the dreams they induce.

Dee Dee Ramone and I were trying to have a conversation. But he kept reading my mind and would launch into a song which would incorporate the very words I was about to say into the song before I could utter them. It was very frustrating.

Needless to say, it's very difficult to have a real conversation with someone who continuously annoys the hell out of you with that antic.

Anyhow, this was a much better dream than I had the prior night which involved an alien invasion with flying battleships that were disguised as manacing dark clouds. As they got closer they were somewhat pixelated. They produced a sound like thunder which would rattle tall buildings.

No truffles were involved in that dream. Tonight, I think I'll switch to the Sofia's Mexicali Spice truffle. Stay tuned.

Blog Archive