Thursday, May 8, 2008

Finally. A decision.

It took a hell of a lot of deliberation an a stack of paint samples more than an inch thick and I don't think there's a color I didn't consider, including various hues of purple. In the end, I have decided to keep this room as simple as possible while still providing a nice contrast.

These two are what we selected. I was concerned that since the big wall is so high, anything more vibrant might just be overpowering. These two are in the green family but very subtle and they complement both the yellow color in the kitchen and the brigher limey green in the foyer.



The darker one will be the high wall and the lighter will be on the other three walls and around the stone fireplace which you can see in the next photo. I think it's going to be a relaxing tranquil room when we're done.


Blog Archive